Congratulations to all candidates on achieveing their Level 2 Teaching Aquatics Award this Easter!
From the beginning of June there will be NEW classes available on Wednesday evening from 5.30pm onwards. These classes will be suitable for non swim to stroke improvement for children and an adult 'learn to swim' and stroke improvement session will also be available.
Terms & Conditions for adult membership swimming
1. The St Edward’s Swimming Session is for persons of 18 years and over. This session is suitable for the competent swimmer who wishes to swim lengths in a controlled environment.
2. Admission is by membership only. This membership is non transferrable and the Manager reserves the right to reject any application for membership without giving reasons. This membership is valid until 31st October 2013.
3. All members will be expected to complete the attendance register before entering the pool. Casual members will be expected to pay £3.00 for each swim session.
4. The current swim times are: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6.45am – 8.30am. Saturday 7.30am – 9.00am. Sunday 7.30am – 9.30am. Friday 5.15pm – 7.00pm.
5. The pool will be made available to members on all available dates, including Bank Holiday weekends except for Easter Sunday & Monday and for a short closure over Christmas.
6. St Edward’s School expressly points out that all persons who become members do so at their own risk. St Edward’s School cannot be held responsible for any illness or injury resulting from over exertion or aggravation of a medical condition caused by such use.
7. St Edward’s School is designated a No Smoking area.
8. St Edward’s School cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to vehicles and personal property while on St Edward’s Pool premises.
9. Diving into the pool from the sides is forbidden but acceptable from the deep end only.
10. St Edward’s School reserves the right to terminate without notice the membership of any member without reason. It shall be the sole discretion of St Edward’s School whether or not all or part of the membership fee is refundable in such circumstances.
11. Any member who wishes to discontinue their membership should notify the Manager. In such circumstances the Manager may in his sole discretion, refund a portion thereof.
12. St Edward’s School reserves the right to vary at any time the rules, membership and entrance fee payable, the opening hours and the facilities available. In addition, St Edward’s School may be closed for maintenance work, redecoration, specified functions or for any other circumstances when the School may think it necessary to close the pool. There being no obligation to make any refund of subscription or any fee payable under the terms. Members will be notified by the Manager of any changes as soon as possible.
13. Upon taking out membership, members must accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. Any dispute arising from the interpretation of these conditions shall be determined by the Manager or School whose decision will be final and binding on all members.